Tax Enquiry Work
Every HMRC Tax Investigation, Tax Enquiry, Compliance Check, or Voluntary Tax Disclosure is different: as are the needs of each of our clients. At M J Kerridge & Co we have vast experience dealing with all of these situations. We can provide you with specialist support through these difficult and worrying times. Our principal, Mike Kerridge, has over 25 years of handling HMRC during an investigation or enquiry.
We are passionate about helping our clients achieve the best results for themselves, their families and their business.
The types of cases we specialise in include:
- All Tax Disputes with HMRC
- Voluntary Tax Disclosures
- Code of Practice 9/ Contractual Disclosure Facility
- Business Tax Enquiries
- Appeals, Tax disputes & Tax Tribunals
- Tax Prosecutions and Criminal Cases
- UK Tax Residence & Domicile Disputes
- Fraud Investigation Service Code of Practice 8
- Status Disputes / employed or self-employed?
- Personal, CGT, or Income Tax Enquiry, e.g. Buy to Let Rent
- Penalties for incorrect tax
- Time Limits for Assessments and Claims
- PAYE audits and inspections
- Information and Inspection Powers
- Fraud Investigation Service
- Offshore Co-ordination Unit
- Offshore Tax Disclosures
Give us a call in the office, in confidence, to discuss any issues you may have.